Clean for Us
Apply to Become a Town Mountain Maids Cleaner
The cleaning professionals who accept opportunities with Town Mountain Maids are hard-working, detail-oriented, friendly people who enjoy cleaning. Apply below and we’ll contact you within a couple days.
We will absolutely get in touch, we are hiring aggressively right NOW! We work to fill your schedule.
Please note: We cannot and do not guarantee a full schedule right away. We are looking specifically for teams of two people that currently clean for a living or has another full time job, and looking for supplemental income.
Benefits of Working for Us:
- Work independently
- Set your own schedule and work area
- Build your client base
- Great support from the Thoroughbred Maids team
- Great pay – Equal to 60% of the subtotal per team!
- To be depended on to arrive at work at the prescribed time each day, knowing that tardiness and absences will place hardship on fellow team members and disrupt client cleaning schedules.
- Perform various cleaning activities including cleaning bathrooms, fixtures, showers/tubs, floors, kitchens, vacuuming, dusting, polishing and other cleaning activities according to instructions given by management.
- Report any broken items, accidents or injuries to management.
- Move couches, chairs and other furniture as needed.
- Secure homes, including locking doors and windows, and activating alarms, without letting pets out.
- Report any security or safety violations to the manager immediately.
- Report any emergency maintenance problems to include toilets and other water fixtures to the manager immediately.
- Wear appropriate clothing and personal protective equipment.
- Learn specific cleaning techniques of the company based on time and motion. Work smarter, not harder.
- Must be organized
- Must have 2+ years of cleaning experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must have a partner to work with
- Must be able to work at least 30 hours during the week OR weekends.
- General liability insurance or ability to get insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check